Sunday 9 October 2011

First post

Hello, hello, hello, and welcome to my new blog :D
You may remember me from other such blogs as http://qwerty-crocodile.blogspot.com/, and ...well that's it actually but You know ;)
So for my first post I'ma talk to you about a bike very close to my heart, My voodoo hoodoo.
Now this bike is , in my eyes, a complete beast,
Awesome base range air sprung suntour forks, with an awesome drivetrain.
The shimano Alivio set really helps you to get the power down where necesary and can really take a beating.
I've used my baby for the past 4 months now, and I love every single ride i go on.
From peaceful singletrack to taking a battering around cannock chase ( the local trails centre) it always performs.
They are selling for £500 at the moment in Halfords, and i seriously suggest you take a look if you want a new mountain bike.
Anyway that's all froom me for now, the qwerty crocodile :D

No comments:

Post a Comment